Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Project of the Year

I love teaching!!! This week I got to start the first project of the year with my class. They are going to be doing animation. Mrs. Iniguez and I have teamed up on this project. Her part of the project is to have the students do the research for the animation topic. I get to show the student how to actually do animation. This week I talked and showed the students a brief history of animation. I got to show them some very old black and white animations that were over a hundred years old and boy, did that shock them. I also talked to them about the various kinds of animation and show them short animated clips to illustrate my point. Next week I will show them the essential elements that are needed to make a good animation piece.

No comments: